Sunday, July 31, 2011

Love.

31/52.

Decided to join Nendonesia's 2nd photo contest! Been lucky to check their site lately and found that the deadline's today already! So I hurriedly thought of something that would fit the contest's theme.. which is Spreading Nendo-love to everyone!

One thing in their contest rules though is:

Participants may only use mobile phone camera with a recommended minimum of 3 MP resolution to capture the photo.

So, after reading this, I decided to borrow my brother's phone camera! XD

Below's the shot I took using his phone camera:

Love - Camera Phone version.

And below's my digital camera version XD.

Love - DSLR version.

Really hard to get the clarity of the photo using camera phones XDD. Or maybe I need more practice :D.

That's all for today! 'Til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment