Sunday, January 23, 2011

Made it to the Top 200!

4/52.

Finally, Good Smile Company has announced last 2011-01-21 (Friday) the top 200 finalists from their Wonderful Hobby Life For You 13th Photo Contest! And I was lucky to be included! Voting period has already started, which will end at January 30! The entry I submitted is the photo below.

Food Chain.

If you like my work and want to vote, please follow the instructions below:

1. Head on the photo contest link at: http://whl4u.jp/photocon/index.html
2. Search for my work entitled "Food Chain.", No. 109.
3. Click on the photo, then it will zoom in.
4. Click the leftmost button, the button with orange Japanese characters.

After that, it's already done! Please also vote for my friend's (daichou) work entitled "Alone", entry no. 105! Check his photo below:


 Alone

I wonder who Nagato is searching for.. XD

To close the post for the week, someone got surprised too see that photo above!

 Oooohhhhh.


And that's all for now.'Til next week!

Would you know who got surprised? Find out in the coming weeks XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment