Sunday, January 30, 2011

Delighted!

5/52.

During the week, I luckily received some items from Japan! Some of which I requested to be bought by officemates, and one coming from my Japanese friend! Yui-chan helps out to present these wonderful items below!

Colored Eneloop Batteries 5th Year Anniversary Limited Edition.

Do As Infinity's Eight Album.

Bento Box Hanky.

Can't wait for each of them to be opened and used XD.

Meanwhile, yesterday, I went to check Photo World Asia 2011 and had my camera cleaned. Even though the line was very long, the wait was worth it. As I was waiting for my turn to come, I took out Danbo for him to check those balloons!

Delighted!

This turns to be Danbo's first outing. Here's to hoping of more of his adventures in the future!

That's all for now. 'Til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment